Uber and Lyft Accidents Frequently Asked Questions
Answers from Our Experienced Car Accident Lawyers
1. What do I do if I’m in an accident with Uber or Lyft?
2. Are Uber and Lyft drivers required to have insurance?
3. What if an Uber or Lyft driver caused an accident but was not transporting a passenger?
4. What if my Uber or Lyft driver is at-fault for an accident?
5. What if another driver is at-fault for an accident?
6. Can I sue Uber or Lyft for an accident involving one of their drivers?
Why Marciano & MacAvoy, P.C.?
YOU WON’T PAY ANY LEGAL FEE UNLESS WE RECOVER COMPENSATION FOR YOU.
YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH US! WE’RE AVAILABLE 24/7 FOR YOUR CALL.
REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE WITH NUMEROUS MILLION DOLLAR RECOVERIES FOR OUR CLIENTS.
EXPERIENCED LEGAL TEAM THAT WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE ENTIRE PROCESS.
RECEIVE UPDATES AND COMMUNICATION ABOUT YOUR CASE.